County Tax Offices
County tax assessor-collector offices provide most vehicle title and registration services, including:
- Registration renewals (license plates and registration stickers)
- Vehicle title transfers
- Change of address on motor vehicle records
- Non-fee license plates such as Purple Heart and Disabled Veterans license plates
- Disabled parking placards
- Copies of registration receipts
- Temporary registration
Many counties allow you to renew your vehicle registration and change your address online. Some counties allow renewals at substations or subcontractors, such as participating grocery stores. Acceptable forms of payment vary by county.
Other locations may be available. Please contact your county tax office, or visit their Web site, to find the office closest to you.
County Tax Offices work in partnership with our Vehicle Titles and Registration Division.