skip to main content

license application status eTAG motor vehicle inquiry title check webDealer webSALVAGE

How Do I Change Business or Ownership Information?

For All License Types

LF604 Application to Amend Business Entity

  • Certificate for the newly formed entity (corporation, LP, LLP, or LLC) issued by the appropriate Secretary of State office.
  • Documentation issued by the appropriate Secretary of State stating that the entity change was a result of a conversion or amendment
    Note: Business name change by merger may require new license application
  • Ownership Form (Use LF601 for all license types, except representative. Use LF603 for representatives.)
    LF601 Ownership Form LF603 Ownership Form
  • Current copy of new owner DL

Copyright © 2017 Texas Department of Motor Vehicles. All rights reserved. - 4000 Jackson Ave, Austin, TX 78731